Making a Will
Making a Will is one of the most important things you can do in your lifetime.
You can ensure that your financial affairs are administered with the minimum amount of stress and anxiety to your loved ones. A Will allows you to express your wishes and control how your property and assets are distributed in the event of your death.
We provide the professional reassurance and specialist advice you need.
Three good reasons for making a Will
- Making a Will allows you to choose your own executor, the person who will wind up your estate and deal with your affairs after your death.
- A Will enables you to decide how your body will be dealt with after death – cremated, buried, the type of funeral service and whether your body parts can be used for medical purposes.
- You can stipulate who should be appointed guardian of your children while you can leave money or specific items to charities or friends.
What happens next?
- We pride ourselves on our relationship with our clients. With over 40 years of combined experience, our specialist team will meet with you (at home if you prefer) to discuss making a Will and most importantly to listen to any concerns you may have and what you have to say.
- Your Will is drafted efficiently and accurately and we offer free lifetime storage of the completed document in secure facilities. Even if you already have a Will, it is important to keep it up to date. We recommend that you review it at least every four years to ensure that it still meets with your requirements.
Our Wills are at a fixed cost – there are no hidden charges
|For a single Will
|For a couple wanting mirror Wills each other
|For a single Will (Home Visit)
|For a couple wanting mirror Wills each other (Home Visit)